|Title:||Preschool Director Brooklyn|
Seeking an Educational Center Director to oversee and direct the program for our preschools in the Bronx and Brooklyn. The ideal candidate should possess a strong passion for education with great management skills to supervise and direct the overall program, ensure classroom safety, and prepare and evaluate the curriculum for children to be school ready.
- Responsible for Facilities Management, Staffing Management, Program Administration and Parental Communication and Involvement.
- Facilities Management- Work with teachers to ensure that all classrooms are safe, attractive and developmentally appropriate.
- Staffing Management -Supervise the overall program including; office manager, teachers, teaching assistants, family workers, janitors and cook
- Program Administration- Ensure compliance with all state and local licensing regulations.
- Parental Communication and Involvement- Familiarize parents with school policies and provide new parents with orientation. Assist parents to plan, facilitate and coordinate services for children with disabilities and behavioral needs.
- NYS Certification for Early Childhood Education (Birth to Grade 2)
- Two years or more of teaching and supervising experience in a similar position
- Head Start or ACS experience
- Familiarity with the Creative Curriculum, ECERS and Teaching Strategies Gold
- Background and experience in Special Education
Child Care Staffing Inc. recruits and employs dedicated professionals and administrative staff to provide high quality care for Early Childhood Daycare Centers, Preschools, Special Education and Related Service organizations. We offer highly competitive rates, benefit packages, job training, great support and supervision. We provide continuing education courses and career development training and more.