|Title:||Preschool Regional Manager|
Preschool Regional Manager
We are looking for a Preschool Regional Manager to oversee and direct the planning, organization, and implementation of education services for a childcare agency with locations in NYC.
The Preschool Regional Manager's role is to oversee all of the Preschool Centers and Center Directors.
The position is a full time supervising
- Responsible for Overseeing Facilities Management, Staffing Management, Program Administration and Parental Communication and Involvement.
- Program Administration- Ensure compliance with all state and local licensing regulations.
- Parental Communication and Involvement- Familiarize parents with school policies and provide new parents with orientation. Assist parents to plan, facilitate and coordinate services for children with disabilities and behavioral needs.
- Demonstrate ability to coach a diverse team of early childhood educators and ensure that they are accountable to agrees educational goals, practice and behaviors
- Demonstrate ability to provide positive leadership and contribute towards the development of a productive team culture in a diverse staff team
- BA in Early Childhood or related field of study (MS in a related field preferred)
- NYS Certification for Early Childhood Education (Birth to Grade 2)
- Good understanding of the rules and regulations of DOHMH and Article 47
- Two years or more of teaching and supervising experience in a similar position
- Head Start or ACS experience
- Familiarity with the Creative Curriculum, ECERS and Teaching Strategies Gold
- Two or more years in supervision responsibilities as a Center Director
- Experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of early childhood education and care services including managing staff, developing policies implementing quality assurance and compliance with state requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively and gain the co-operation and assistance of others including staff, other professional and the public.
Child Care Staffing Inc. recruits and employs dedicated professionals and administrative staff to provide high quality care for Early Childhood Daycare Centers, Preschools, Special Education and Related Service organizations. We offer highly competitive rates, benefit packages, job training, great support and supervision. We provide continuing education courses and career development training and more.