We are looking for a full time UPK Teacher who is responsible to lead our 4 year old class and implement The Creative Curriculum with weekly lesson plans that meet the childrens’ individual needs in our Brooklyn based center.
* Maintain a safe and nurturing classroom environment.
* Develop and implement weekly lesson plans that are consistent with the Creative Curriculum and that are developmentally appropriate for each child.
* Evaluate the progress and assessment of the children on an ongoing basis and implement the necessary modifications.
* Ensure that all required documentation is completed and complies with the standards set by Creative Curriculum, the Standards of the Common Core and the program.
* Experience working with children
* A degree in Early Childhood Education with an approved study plan to become certified
* NYS Certification for Early Childhood Education (Birth to Grade 2)
Child Care Staffing Inc. recruits and employs dedicated professionals and administrative staff to provide high quality care for Early Childhood Daycare Centers, Preschools, Special Education and Related Service organizations. We offer highly competitive rates, benefit packages, job training, great support and supervision. We provide continuing education courses and career development training and more.