|Title:||Board Certified Behavioral Analyst|
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Queens/Bronx/ Manhattan – Within the child’s home
Position is Fee-For-Service
We are looking for a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to work with children in their homes proving services on a per case contractor basis. The Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) should be experienced in implementing BIP plans (behavior plans for children on the spectrum) and working closely with ABA therapists, and parents of children with ABA. We offer an exceptional rate!
- Provide direct/indirect supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases
- Complete evaluations and notes during / after observation.
- Create behavior intervention plans
- Write reports summarizing data and progress for each client/child supervised
- Communicate with parents, behavioral therapists regarding progress and services
- Conduct assessments for children diagnosed on the autism spectrum ages 2-21 years of age using the ABLLS-R
- Offer suggestions of incorporating individualized goals into family’s daily routine.
- NYS BCBA Certification
- Must have experience working with Parents and Children with ABA