|Title:||Preschool Nurse Practitioner (APRN)|
Preschool Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
A Brooklyn based Child Care organization in is looking to hire a part time registered nurse. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) will be performing vision screenings for infants and toddlers as well as take blood pressure and prescribe medication as needed for the Head Start Children (ages 3-5).
- Screen and Perform health tests on children
- Be punctual to perform in mandated timeframe
- Record and submit health records
- Be able to communicate and work with children
- Handle questions from parents
- Prescribe Medicine as Medically needed
- NY State Registered Nurse (RN) License and Registration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Current CPR Certification
- Preferred: Experience with children
Child Care Staffing Inc. recruits and employs dedicated professionals and administrative staff to provide high quality care for Early Childhood Daycare Centers, Preschools, Special Education and Related Service organizations. We offer highly competitive rates, benefit packages, job training, great support and supervision. We provide continuing education courses and career development training and more.