Preschool Teacher Brooklyn
|Title:||Preschool Teacher Brooklyn|
Preschool TeacherJob Description:
We are looking for a full time Lead Preschool Teacher who is responsible to lead a preschool class and implement The Creative Curriculum with weekly lesson plans that meet the children’s individual needs. The position is full time compensating $40,000- $50,000 with benefits.
- Maintain a safe and nurturing classroom environment.
- Develop and implement weekly lesson plans that are consistent with the Creative Curriculum and that are developmentally appropriate for each child.
- Evaluate the progress and assessment of the children on an ongoing basis and implement the necessary modifications.
- Ensure that all required documentation is completed and complies with the standards set by Creative Curriculum and the Standards of the program.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education with an approved study plan
Child Care Staffing Inc. recruits and employs dedicated professionals and administrative staff to provide high quality care for Early Childhood Daycare Centers, Preschools, Special Education and Related Service organizations. We offer highly competitive rates, benefit packages, job training, great support and supervision. We provide continuing education courses and career development training and more.