Special Education Itinerant Teacher SEIT
|Title:||Special Education Itinerant Teacher SEIT|
Special Education Itinerant Teacher – SEIT - Special Education Teacher
We are looking for a certified Special Education Itinerant Teacher -SEIT /Special Education Teacher, to work in daycare centers, preschools, or Homecare to provide special education services to children in accordance to the child's IEP goals.
We offer great compensation, especially for bilingual providers who speak Spanish, Yiddish, or Mandarin/Cantonese.
- Special Education Itinerant Teacher (SEIT) provide special education services to pre-school children ages 3-5 as identified on their IEP's
- Keep appropriate documents and maintain confidentiality of child's records
- Clocking in and out before and after servicing each child.
- Complete and maintain session notes and progress reports as required
- Coordinate and collaborate with other therapists, teachers and parents on intervention strategies as needed.
- Attend in service training for professional development
- Collaborate with supervisors about child's progress and issues
- New York State Permanent/ Initial/Professional Students with Disabilities (Birth-Grade 2) certification
- Preferred: Bilingual certified providers who speak Spanish, Yiddish, or Mandarin/Cantonese
Child Care Staffing Inc. recruits and employs dedicated professionals and administrative staff to provide high quality care for Early Childhood Daycare Centers, Preschools, Special Education and Related Service organizations. We offer highly competitive rates, benefit packages, job training, great support and supervision. We provide continuing education courses and career development trainings and more.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: